These make for a great addition to your holiday dessert spread & they’re so easy to make, you can prep them in a hurry & nobody will know because they’re so delish!
They’re really crumbly on the outside but moist & chewy on the inside, vegan, paleo, rain & gluten free, egg, dairy & refined sugar free & made with REAL FOOD!
Want chocolate macaroons?! No problem! Just add in 1-2 tbsp. raw cacao powder & you’re good to go!
- 1 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. solid coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor & pulse until combined & mixture holds together.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a tbsp. to scoop the dough onto the baking sheet. The balls will spread so give them some room!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden around the edges & tops! Allow to cool for about 15-20 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Store them in an airtight container at room temperature OR freeze them if you want them to last longer but always let them thaw before eating.