Here’s a great meal prep staple for on the go lunches this week! I know so many people are in the rush of exam season, busy work schedules & prepping for the holidays & it can be overwhelming to have to think of making lunch everyday, right?!
This salad is fresh, crispy, crunchy, satisfying, full of protein, fibre, healthy fats & good carbs, flavourful AF & a great meal to hold you over for those long days!
Chickpea pasta is an amazing alternative to regular pasta that’s gluten, grain, sugar & soy free & SO MUCH RICHER in fibre, vitamins, minerals & protein! You really get the best of both worlds with it: you get your pasta but without the spike in blood sugar, sugar cravings & energy crash!
- 2 cups chickpea pasta (dry), prepared according to package directions
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 green onions
- 3 radish
- Handful shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. Nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. Hemp hearts
- Juice from one lemon
- 3 tbsp. organic raw coconut vinegar
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tbsp. raw Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- A few pinches cayenne pepper
- Boil the pasta according to package directions & set it aside to cool off.
- Meanwhile, chop the veggies & other ingredients & add them to a bowl.
- Once the pasta has cooled off, add it to the bowl & season with the dressing ingredients.
- Toss to coat & enjoy!