Here’s a super simple baked salmon recipe for you babes that you can whip up in just under 30 minutes from start to finish!
It makes for a great meal prep staple or a quick dinner when you get home after a long day but still want to stay on track!
It requires minimal ingredients, LAZY AF PREP & it’s baked, not fried so you only need a small amount of sesame oil to give it that perfect Asian touch!
If you like your fish spicy, all you gotta do is add some red pepper chilli flakes or the hot sauce of your choice to the marinade & you’re good to go (& set your mouth on fiyah!)
- 6 thin salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. organic unsweetened rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. organic toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup or raw organic unpasteurized honey
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon in a large mixing bowl & add the marinade ingredients. Toss to coat & make sure the salmon is evenly coated in the marinade.
- Place the salmon on the sheet & pour over leftover sauce (this helps crisp it up when you broil it).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350F, then broil at 500F for 10 minutes but watch closely so they don’t burn!
PSA: timing may vary depending on thickness of your fillets! To know it’s cooked, it should no longer be raw or pink on the inside & outsides should be browned & edges crispy!