I’ve been ALL ABOUT adding protein to my baked / raw treats these days because I’ve been trying to eat more of it to maximize training results! These cupcakes are no exception!
Added sugar free!
Vegan, paleo, gluten & grain free!
Possibly nut free!
You need just a mixing bowl & not even 25 minutes to make this deliciousness come to life in your kitch! And just because they’re protein muffins, trust me when I say it doesn’t mean your kiddies won’t approve!
They’re FUDGY, OOEY-GOOEY, chocolatey, delicious, moist, decadent, comforting, naturally sweet, chunky, filled with caramelized banana chunks & simply put, the SIMPLEST, EASIEST SCRUMPTIOUSLY PERF cupcakes you’ve ever made!
YOU NEED (for 14 muffins):
- 2 cups mashed banana (about 4 med. bananas mashed but still chunky)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter or almond butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 4 scoops unsweetened hemp protein
- OPTIONAL: 2-3 tbsp. sweetener of choice
- Melt the nut butter & coconut oil in a small skillet until creamy.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Line a muffin tin with liners or spray it with coconut oil & preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the batter to the muffin tin, filling 3/4 way through & top with a few banana slices.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, remove from the tin & enjoy! (they’ll stay freshest in the fridge!).