When the smoothie bowl wins over the chia pudding, you know you nailed it!
Here’s a post-workout breaky loaded with spinach, blueberries, cauliflower, camu camu, moringa, hemp protein, ceylon cinnamon & natural vanilla flavour! . It tastes delicious & contains no added sugar whatsoever, it’s thick, creamy, rich, satisfying & feels almost like eating sorbet!
I added camu camu berry powder to boost vitamin C content, provide antioxidants & boost my immune system as I fight off these cold symptoms & moringa, which is basically nature’s multi-vitamin!
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Handful fresh spinach
- 1.5 tsp. moringa
- 1.5 tsp. camu camu
- Splash pure organic vanilla
- 1 serving unsweetened hemp protein
- 1/4 cup homemade oat milk
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Toppings: 1/3 banana, a few sliced strawberries & Purely Elizabeth pumpkin ancient grain granola (so yum, crunchy, real food ingredients & lower in sugar than most granolas on the market!)
TO MAKE: Add all the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor & pulse until combined & creamy! Pour the smoothie into a bowl, add toppings & enjoy!