Whipped up some beauty boosting collagen enhancing mango peach bliss balls this morning with this superfood powder packed with vitamins A, C & E, B-complex, fibre, spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomato, beet, shiitake mushroom & beta-carotene!
The vitamin & mineral profile is actually A+ & it tastes delicious! It’s a great way to pack your baked or raw treats with added health benefits & you’ll hardly even notice it’s there!
These balls have a nice chewy texture, natural vanilla flavour, aren’t overly sweet & they’re packed with fibre, healthy fats & gut & skin healing benefits!
They make for a great meal prep staple because they’re on the go friendly, pre or post workout to hold you off in between meals & they can even be chopped up & thrown into smoothies, chia pudding, oatmeal or cereal bowls!
- 3 tbsp. @lynqlife beauté powder & more for rolling
- 3 tbsp. psyllium husks 2 tbsp. organic coconut flour
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. water (or melted coconut oil to make them heartier)
- Pinch Celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup & 2 tbsp. creamy nut butter of choice
- 2-3 tbsp. organic unsweetened dried goji berries, cherries or cranberries
- Add all the ingredients except the water to a large mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Once a batter is formed, add the water & dried fruit of choice. Mix again!
- Roll into 10-12 balls, depending on desired size & coat 1/2 or all of them in more Beauté powder!
- Refrigerate & enjoy!