Want to bite into the chewiest most delicious chocolate chip cookies EVER?!
Well, guess what?! I’m about to make your low-carb chocolate chip cookie dreams come true!
They’re so scrumptious & chewy, you’d think you were biting into a soft Chips Ahoy cookie, BUT YOU AIN’T… you’re biting into something a lot tastier, healthier & that won’t make your blood sugar spike through the roof or fuel that sugar addiction you’ve been trying to beat!
They’re simple & easy to make, made with coconut flour so they’re full of fibre, healthy fats & antioxidants & they’re naturally sweetened with vanilla & coconut sugar! Basically… They’re a win!
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 4 flax eggs (4 tbsp. flax & 1 cup water, mix & let sit for 5 min. to gel up)
- 1/3 cup & 2 tbsp. vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- Add all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a large bowl & mix until combined. Let the batter sit for about 5 minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the liquid & bulk up!
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape the batter into 14-16 cookies & flatten them lightly onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Keep in mind they won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until cookies are browned & tops look crispy! Don’t worry if they’re still a bit soft on the inside when they come out. They’ll firm up as they cool.