All I gotta say is WHAT A BREAKY!
Seriously, I don’t know how I could ever live without oats in the winter! So warm & comforting, delicious & satisfying without feeling heavy or weighing me down – just the right post-workout breakfast to refuel me & make me feel!
I had fun with the toppings today: ground organic flaxseed, banana, blueberries & plum!
- 1/3-1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 (depending how much oats you use) cup water or cold brew coffee (I used my Asobu Bottle cold brew coffee)
- 1/3 cup homemade oat milk or other milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 serving hemp protein (unsweetened)
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook until all liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & additional sweetener if you wish!