I don’t know about you guys but I ain’t saying no to a chocolate truffle, especially when it’s vegan & made with 4 ingredients… HELLLLLO!!!
Yes, they’re made with avocado burnt nope, you can’t taste it & you’d never know!
They’re chocolatey, creamy, delicious, comforting & guaranteed to curb a chocolate craving!
Just in time for the holidays, they make a perfect healthy dessert! And if you’re into the whole peppermint thing, you can swap out the vanilla for pure peppermint extract! Mindblown, right?!
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup melted vegan dark chocolate chips Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla or peppermint extract
- Raw cacao powder for rolling
- Mash the avocado & place it in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips using the double boiler method on your stovetop or microwave them in 35-40 second increments until melted.
- Add the sea salt, vanilla or peppermint & melted chocolate to the bowl with the avocado & mix with a spatula until uniform.
- Place the batter in the fridge to firm up for about 30-40 minutes.
- Once firm, roll the batter into 12-14 truffles, depending your desired size.
- Roll the truffles in raw cacao powder & refrigerate or freeze! Enjoy!