Oh my goodness… when I tell you my entire house smells like coconut paradise, I’m not kidding!!!
This grain-free granola is BOMB; if you have a grain intolerance & you miss traditional granola made with oats, miss it no more! This one’s bound to make you fall in love all over again!
You can customize it to your liking by switching up the nuts, seeds & dried fruit & just keep the same proportions for a crispy, crunchy, toasted, sugar-free, protein, fibre & healthy fat packed granola that you can prep ahead of time & throw onto any & all breaky bowls & smoothies or munch on as is!
- 1 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dried organic unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts/seeds of choice
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts @manitobaharvest
- 1/4 cup raw organic unsweetened cacao nibs @organictraditions
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Splash pure organic vanilla
- Ground nutmeg & Ceylon cinnamon for sweetness
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay all the granola ingredients on the baking sheet (except vanilla & coconut oil) & toss to combine.
- Once combined, drizzle on the coconut oil & vanilla & toss again.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, but watch closely so that it doesn’t burn! Start with 8 & then add 2 more if you want it a bit more toasted!
- Remove from the oven, let cool & then store in an airtight container! Enjoy!