What if I told you that biting into one of these babes feels like biting into CAKE. YES, CAKE. Precisely, vanilla coconut birthday cake!!!!!
They’re soft, chewy, decadent, full of vanilla coconut flavour & a little added kick from the Brain Octane for some healthy fats, energy & a metabolism boost!
If goji berries ain’t your jam, swap them for any dried fruit, cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips! You can even throw some seeds in there if you prefer. Hemp, chia, flax or pumpkin would be great!
But… GOJI BERRIES are full of antioxidants, vitamin C & A, amazing for skin, boosting collagen production & immunity, preventing aging & also a great source of iron so, if I were you, I’d go with the goji!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp. Brain Octane oil
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened goji berries
- Pinch sea salt
- A few more goji berries & Ceylon cinnamon for topping
- Melt the nut butter & brain octane oil & mix until combined.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined & no flour is leftover.
- Roll into 12 balls, place them on a plate & gently press a goji berry into the tops of each one.
- Drizzle with cinnamon.
- Refrigerate to allow them to firm up for about 1 hour. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge or freezer depending the consistency you prefer!