EAT THE RAINBOW!!!
Whoever told you plant-based eating was boring… I think this bowl speaks for itself; it’s quite the opposite!
Thanks to my meal prepped boiled beets, chopped collard greens, washed veggies, homemade hummus & cooked quinoa, I put this baby together in minutes! But even if you don’t have the goods on hand, a bowl like this requires minimal prep!
It’s fresh, full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre, plant protein & healthy fats & guaranteed to keep you full, satisfied & feeling great!
I used collard greens as my base but feel free to use any greens of your choice & change up the add-ins to your liking! I don’t use any dressing because I like to mix it all up & the combo of the hummus & avo puts any & I mean… ANY, dressing to shame! It’s smooth, thick, creamy & so yum!
- 1.5 cups collard greens, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup cooked sprouted organic quinoa
- 1 boiled beet
- Radish & cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. homemade hummus
- 1/2 small avocado, mashed & seasoned with lemon, nutritional yeast & garlic powder
- A few @bramisnacks Balsamic lupini beans
- Nutritional yeast for topping
- Prepare the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool off a bit.
- Add the collard greens to a bowl.
- Prepare the guac by mashing the avo & seasoning it with lemon, onion powder & nutritional yeast.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of greens & drizzle with more nutritional yeast.
- Mix it all up & enjoy!