I don’t know about you guys but I’m always down for chocolate for breakfast & when that same chocolate breaky is loaded with protein, fibre & antioxidants, I’m ALL about it even more!!
These oats are TO DIE FOR. I swear, every bite feels like chocolate cake.
So yes, here’s your key to dessert for breaky!
They’re creamy, rich, thick, indulgent, warm & comforting & I used homemade cold brew coffee (made with my Asobu Bottle cold brew coffee maker) to add a little caffeine kick!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1/3 cup cold brew coffee (or water)
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat, stirring every now & then until oats are thick & creamy & all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!
- Alternatively, you can add the ingredients to a bowl, mix & microwave in 35-40 second increments until desired consistency is obtained!