I always NEED roasted veggies with my meals; it’s just a thing!
If you’re not as obsessed with them as I am, a good way to make sure you have NO EXCUSE not to eat them is to prep them in advance so that they’re ready when comes the time to prep your meals!
They don’t have to be fancy or seasoned with 20 different condiments & spices! Keep it simple!!
- 1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise & then sliced into half moons
- 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 4 tbsp. raw organic coconut vinegar
- 1.5 tsp. onion powder
- 2.5 tbsp. dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper & place the veggies on it. Season them them with tons of dried parsley for detoxification & GREENS, onion powder for flavour & raw organic coconut vinegar for enzymes, probiotics, gut & skin health, immunity & energy!
- Roast for 18-20 minutes at 425F & then broil on high for 1-2 minutes.