I’ve been getting lots of questions about my high-protein chocolate chia pudding recipe so I figured I’d get it down for you guys so you can always come back to it (& by always, I mean EVERY single day because it’s THAT good!).
It’s creamy, thick, chocolatey, rich, delicious, full of fibre, antioxidants, plant-based protein, sugar-free, boosted with gelatinized maca for energy, hormone, skin & brain health & it’s vegan & grain & gluten-free!
It keeps me SO full, satisfies me beyond words & makes for the perfect big breaky to get your day going!
THE RECIPE: Simply add all the ingredients listed below to a container or mason jar, mix & place it in the fridge overnight (or at least 2-3 hours). When you’re ready to eat it, add toppings & enjoy!
- 1 cup liquid (1/2 unsweetened almond milk & 1/2 water or full almond milk – up to you!)
- 2 tbsp. organic chia seeds
- splash pure organic vanilla extract (I use @simplyorganicfoods)
- 1 tsp. gelatinized maca
- 1 scoop Botanica Health chocolate vegan protein
- ceylon cinnamon
- I like topping mine with 1/3 banana, berries, ceylon cinnamon, hemp hearts or ground flax or some granola for added crunch (pictured here is Living Intentions superfood granola radiant raspberry made with aloe, schizandra & sea buckthorn berries & probiotics!).