Betcha didn’t think you could roast your broccoli/cauliflower rice!
Sautéed cauli rice is amazing but CRISPY & BAKED is even better!
With just a few simple spices, fresh herbs & riced cauliflower & broccoli, this recipe comes together in minutes & makes for a perfect low-carb gluten/free side dish! I used mint & cilantro for added flavour, chlorophyll, greens, antioxidants & blood purifying / liver detoxifying perks!
You can even top it with some shredded mozzarella or vegan cheese to make it a bit more hearty & comforting!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Pinch cayenne
- 1.5 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
- Cut off as much of the stems as possible from your cauli & broccoli & place the florets in your food processor. Pulse until rice consistency is obtained but don’t over pulse!
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the rice on the baking sheet, then mix in the fresh herbs & season with the spices.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven & toss.
- Bake again for 10-12 minutes until crispy & browned! Enjoy!