Okay, I know… it’s that awkward time of year where we’re not sure if it’s still pumpkin season or if we’ve transitioned over to peppermint & eggnog, BUT WHATEVZ.
These pumpkin oats will have you wishing it could be pumpkin season all year round!
- Ready in minutes!
- Creamy & delicious!
- High in fibre!
- No added sugar!
- Naturally vanilla flavoured!
- Filling & satisfying!
- Bursting with cinnamon deliciousness!
- YOUR NEW FAVE BREAKY!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened organic almond milk or other milk of choice
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon or homemade pumpkin spice blend (recipe on my blog!)
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin purée (make sure it’s not pie filling – it usually contains added sugar & pumpkin is already so naturally sweet!)
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook & stir for about 4-5 minutes until all liquid is absorbed, ingredients are combined & oats are creamy & thick!
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!