Sometimes, you just need the dough & by dough, I don’t mean money.
I mean THAT COOKIE DOUGH!
I used to be that girl who cut chunks off the Pillsbury cookie dough straight out of the freezer & ate it raw; all I can say is that a few things have changed but MY LOVE FOR COOKIE DOUGH HASN’T!
When you first start a health journey, it can be overwhelming & you might feel like you have to give up on all the foods you love most to reach your goals.
But truth is, you don’t have to give them up entirely & there are ALWAYS healthier ways to make your faves just as yummy & even more nutritious!
These cuties are a play on traditional cookie dough but amped up with protein powder & they’re also completely grain & gluten-free, vegan & low sugar!
I love having little bites like these on hand during the week because they make for a perfect snack in between meals or pre/post workout! They’re delicious, chewy, legit taste like cookie dough & just the right amount of sweet!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp. yacon syrup
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened organic almond milk
- 2 tbsp. filtered water
- 4 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein of choice
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- TOPPINGS: Cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chips
- Add the ingredients to a large bowl & mix with your hands until combined.
- Roll into 16-17 balls & place them on a plate.
- Press the cacao nibs or chocolate chips into the tops of the halls.