My T-Fal ActiFry is legit changing my life one veggie batch at a time! You guys know how often I roast, steam & sauté veggies so ANY kitchen apparatus that makes my life easier is a game changer & this air fryer is just that!
All you gotta do is throw your veggies into the fryer with the seasonings of your choice (& you don’t even need oil!), close it, time it & BAM!
If you don’t have one, worry not! Season the carrots like I did & roast them at 425F for about 25 min. then broil them for 2-3 minutes to get the outsides nice & crispy!
- 12-15 carrots, peeled & chopped into « French fries »
- 2 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. raw organic Dijon mustard
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup raw organic coconut vinegar
- Season the carrots directly in the air fryer with the other ingredients & toss to coat.
- Air fry them for 30 minutes & done!
- If you’re roasting them, preheat your oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roast for 25 minutes & then broil on high to get them crispy for 2-3 minutes!