How could you ever say no to this bowl of SAUTÉED SWISS CHARD & RADICCHIO? ✨🍃
Now that it’s colder out, I’ve been loving sautéed greens – they’re warm, crispy, comforting & a great way to get in loads of chlorophyll, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals!
They totally shrink when you sauté them so odds are, you’re getting EVEN more nutritiousness than you would be if you ate them raw because they’re easier to load up on (& digest) when cooked!
SWISS CHARD BENEFITS?
- source of vitamin K, A & C, magnesium, potassium, iron & fibre
- antioxidant protection & immunity boosting
- boosts cognitive development
- regulates blood sugar & improves blood circulation, contributing to heart health, reduced risk of diabetes & skin health
- stimulates bone development, growth & strength
- prevents muscular degeneration
- great source of chlorophyll for liver health, digestion & blood purifying
- high antioxidant & phytonutrient content
- zero cholesterol
- source of selenium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, B vitamins, vitamin A, C, K & E & folate
- promotes bile production, colon cleansing & digestion
- bone health powerhouse
- regulates blood sugar
- reduces risk of certain types of cancer
- Add 1 bunch Swiss chard & 2 heads of chopped radicchio, 1/4 cup raw organic coconut vinegar, 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, 2 tsp. Italian seasoning & Himalayan sea salt to a large skillet & sauté over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes, until greens are wilted & cooked through but still crispy!
- Remove from the heat, drizzle fresh lemon & enjoy!