I had some fresh thyme on hand today so you can bet I used it as the base of my seasoning for these beautiful veggies!
I kept the rest super simple & loaded up on the anti-inflammatory ingredients: coconut vinegar, Celtic sea salt, apple cider vinegar & cayenne pepper! You truly don’t need much to make a delicious, crispy & crunchy batch of roasted veggies so long as you nail the roasting & broiling time!
I love having a huge batch of roasted veggies in the fridge because they’re easier to digest than raw ones, fresh to throw into recipes from chilis to stir fry to bowls, salads or sandwiches & also really yummy to snack on dipped in Dijon, salsa, guacamole or as is!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 8-10 medium carrots
- ~60 Brussels sprouts
- 1 package white mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini
- 15-20 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1.5 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Herbamare organic sea salt & dried herbs OR regular Celtic or Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup raw organic coconut vinegar
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. onion or garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season & toss the veggies in a large bowl until coated.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet, roast for 25-28 minutes, then broil on high for 2-3 minutes!