It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve been doing fasted AM workouts & making an effort to eat more & to load up on protein & I’m already seeing a big difference in my energy levels, digestion & I feel I’m leaning out & toning up!
LADIES, don’t be afraid to eat more to reap more from your workouts!!!
After this AM’s double workout, I made myself a quick sugar-free protein shake with just water, almond milk, protein & steamed then frozen cauliflower & then had this delish bowl of oats for breaky!
They’re warm, comforting, creamy, simple & easy to make! You can also make them in your microwave for an even faster version but I prefer not to use the microwave if I don’t have to!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- Toppings of your choice
- Add the oats, milk & vanilla to a skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring consistently until oats are rich & creamy & liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, add toppings & enjoy!