These little poppers are POWERFUL & full of energizing hormone-balancing maca & antioxidant, fibre, good carb & plant protein rich gluten-free oats!
They make for the perfect healthy sweet treat or pre or post workout snack & thanks to the dates, they pack a ton of vitamin K, more fibre & natural sugar for energy!
I personally LOVE to keep my energy balls in the freezer because the texture is incomparable to any other! Hard on the outside but perfectly chewy & tender on the inside! The sea salt & cinnamon pair perfectly with the dates, which make these babes taste like caramel!
All you need are 5 ingredients & 5 minutes of your time!
They’re nut-free, vegan, gluten & refined sugar free & contain no added natural sugar either!
- 1.5 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. gelatinized maca
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 cup organic medjool dates (about 12 dates)
- 1 tbsp. filtered water
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 tbsp. yacon or maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor & pulse until the mixture forms a thick dough & clumps together.
- Roll it into 18-20 balls of your desired size, drizzle with more cinnamon & refrigerate or freeze!