I put this dinner together in less than 10 minutes thanks to my BFF #mealprep!
Full of greens, veggies, antioxidants, vitamins, good carbs, fibre, plant protein, REAL FOOD & FLAVOUR FOR DAYS, this recipe is easy, comforting, simple, nutritious & so satisfying!
The best part is it can be yours from skillet to table in less than 10 minutes! (& do not worry if you don’t have any homemade marinara on hand, any clean jarred sauce will do!)
If you cook your zucchini noodles right, I really find they mimic the texture of regular wheat noodles super well! It’s all about maintaining that crunch & sautéing them for just 2-3 minutes! That’s just enough time to heat & combine them with the rest of the ingredients! When you nail the zoodles, a dish like this knocks pasta out of the park!
- 1.5 cups zucchini noodles
- 1/3 cup homemade marinara sauce (check out my recent recipe on my feed for an easy blender version!)
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- Handful of kale
- 2 tsp. vegan Parmesan
- 1/2 cup sautéed or raw cabbage
- 1 serving sea salt lupini beans
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Dried parsley
- Garlic powder
- Spiralize your zucchini.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium skillet & heat over medium-high heat, stirring consistently to combine the ingredients for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, top with more nutritional yeast & black pepper & enjoy!!