C’mon, who are you kidding?! You know you WANT + NEED this fudge!
And I’m about to shock you with how healthy & easy it is to make!
Finding good quality dairy-free chocolate can be quite challenging, not to mention when we do find it, it makes quite a hole in our pockets, so I’m all about finding ways to re-create budget-friendly treats at home that satisfy the craving & then some!
This chocolate is vegan, gluten & grain-free, possibly nut & free, virtually sugar-free & ready in just 5 minutes!
What’s fun about this fudge compared to others is that it stays stable at room temperature so you can take it on the go as a snack! But I still prefer them chilled because they’re more chewy & fudge!
- 3 tbsp. firm coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or coconut or sunflower seed butter)
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raw organic unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp. yacon syrup
- 2 tbsp. water (or add 2 more tbsp. sweetener for sweeter chocolate!)
- Combine all ingredients except yacon syrup & water in a small skillet & mix until decently combined.
- Turn on the heat to the lowest possible setting & stir until no lumps remain.
- Finally, remove from the heat & stir in sweetener & water.
- Press the fudge into an ice cube tray, mini muffin liners or baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 1-2 hours & cut into pieces if you put it into a baking pan.
- Keep refrigerated to preserve freshness!