Fitness isn’t about being better than someone else.
It’s about being better than you used to be.
Continuously competing with others makes you bitter; continuously competing with yourself makes you better.
Here are some of my top fitness tips:
- stop comparing yourself
- focus on your progress & accomplishments
- seek motivation & inspiration, not competition
- surround yourself with positive people; it can be contagious
- challenge yourself
- listen to your body
- make yourself a priority everyday
- go into every workout with belief & confidence in yourself that you can do it
- commit to fitness not only to change your body but more importantly, to shift your mindset, find mental clarity & improve your quality of life
- look at every workout as an opportunity to improve yourself & make the most of it; some days, you’ll feel more able to push harder & other days, you’ll need to take it a little easier
- set realistic goals & crush them
- the best & most important project you’ll ever work on is YOU
- always try your best
- don’t rely on motivation; cultivate a sense of discipline that you can turn to when your motivation isn’t as A1
- always be stronger than your excuse
- don’t knock others down; boost others & you’ll boost yourself; life isn’t a competition, it’s about inspiring & helping one another to EACH reach our potential
- the only person you should ever try to be better than is the person you were yesterday!