Here’s how to eat a taco without a taco shell!
I legit threw everything I’d usually throw into a taco into a bowl, seasoned it with apple cider, lemon, organic salsa & tons of spices, mixed it all up & BOOM! A MASTERPIECE!
If you need an easy & quick lunch on the go, at work or while you’re studying, this is your answer!
It’s full of fibre, protein, vitamins, minerals, veggies, good carbs & anti-inflammatory spices & seasonings! You simply cannot go wrong! What’s fun is you can add different toppings every time so you never get bored of it! Another personal fave topping of mine is kimchi or sauerkraut for an added dose of probiotics & gut health benefits!
- 1/2 cup organic black beans (always go for low-sodium & BPA-free cans)
- 1/4 cup organic salsa
- Ground turmeric
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
- 2 tsp. vegan Parmesan
- Smoked paprika
- 2-3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 small cucumber
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- Dried parsley for garnishing
- Rinse & drain the black beans well. Doing this reduces some of the sodium & starch content.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl, toss to coat, top with dried parsley & enjoy!