I think Brussels are my fave roasted veggie ever (& that’s saying a lot since you guys know just how much I love veggies!!).
These ones are perfectly roasted, browned & still crispy & loaded with smoky flavour, cheesy AF but “sans le fromage” & seasoned with apple cider vinegar (PRO TIP: a great way to sneak it into your daily life is to add it to recipes where you’ll hardly taste it & still get all the benefits).
- 20-30 Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1.5 tbsp. Vegan Parmesan or nutritional yeast
- Herbamare organic dried herbs & sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3-4 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar.
- Add the Brussels to a mixing bowl, season & toss until fully coated.
- Place the Brussels on a parchment-lined baking sheet & roast for 15-17 minutes at 400F until browned but still crispy!