Who else makes chicken at 10PM? This is what happens when my dad & sister are like WHERE THE CHICKEN AT?
The trick to getting the outsides crispy is to broil it once it’s roasted – it really makes all the difference, trust me!
I spiced it up with thyme, Dijon & lemon & OHMAHGAWD!
Thyme is actually loaded with health benefits: it’s rich in anti-fungal & antioxidants, improves heart health, relieves stress, boosts immunity, improves circulation & vision, cures respiratory issues, supports digestive & skin health & reduces cholesterol.
- 8 large extra-lean chicken breast, sliced into 3 thin slices
- 2-3 tbsp. dried thyme
- Juice from one large lemon
- 1.5-2 tbsp. raw Dijon mustard
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Add the chicken breast to a large bowl, season & toss to coat. Let marinate for 15-25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the breasts on the baking sheet & roast for 35 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 5-6 minutes but watch closely so they don’t burn!