So many of you asked about my makeup last night so here it is!
I don’t wear a full face of makeup often because I find it really heavy for my daily activities (which involve a lot of sweating & being on the go) but when I do, this is how I like it!
I’m a huge fan of rosy blush, bright under eyes & lids, long & separated “spider” lashes, neutral glossy lips, medium coverage & just the right amount of contour!
- Josie Maran Protect & Perfect SPF 47 is always the 1st step (To read more about the importance of SPF, click here)
- Silk Canvas Primer to perfect my pores & for a flawless & even base
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi mixed with Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint (applied with my fingers & dabbed lightly with my Beauty Blender)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (Sx12) mixed with Too Faced Born This Way Concealer (applied with my Beauty Blender)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer (Ipanema Sun) & Camellia Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amreezy Highlighter
- Tom Ford Cream & Eye Shadow Duo (Golden Peach)
- Tarte Fake Awake for inner corner highlight
- Milk Makeup KUSH Brow Gel (Dutch)
- Milk Makeup KUSH Mascara & Clinique 24-HR Workout Mascara
- Buxom Full On Lip Creme (Blushing Margarita) & Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb
Most importantly, no matter what time you get home, ALWAYS take your makeup off (even if you’re drunk!), whether it be with a makeup wipe, micellar water, gel or oil cleanser! Get it done to prevent breakouts, redness, clogged pores & inflammation.
I like to double cleanse; I use the La Neige Vitamin Brightening Micellar Water OR Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip & then Tatcha Camellia Oil Cleanser OR Living Libations Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever!