You aren’t ready for this deliciousness!!
.I’ve been LOVING making grain-free creations in the Mitch because they’re:
1) they’re easy &
2) the texture is so moist, buttery, rich, soft, chewy & decadent & indulgent that it feels like a traditional soft & chewy chips ahoy cookie!
They’re so easy, you could make them with your eyes closed!
And what’s great is you can use the base recipe & add in any variations you prefer!
I used banana to substitute for eggs or sweetener & didn’t even add any natural sugar because you just don’t need it! Banana is amazing for binding, adds natural sweet flavour, fibre, antioxidants, potassium, B6 & calcium.
Worried that the kids won’t be able to take them to school? MAKE THEM NUT-FREE by subbing nut butter for sunflower seed buttah!
- 8 tbsp. Nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1 small mashed banana
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup mini vegan dark chocolate chips
- Mash the banana & add the rest of the ingredients to the same bowl (except chocolate chips) & mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray lightly with coconut oil.
- Roll the cookies into 9-10 balls & flatten with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & let cool & firm up.
- Refrigerate any leftovers to preserve freshness!