My sister wanted cookie dough balls so cookie dough balls she got!!
Made with minimal ingredients, lightly sweetened, filled with plant-based protein & the texture is #GOALS, you want & need these in your life STAT!
Love these as a pre or post workout snack to me over in between meals & they make for a great on the go pick me up!
OH & YES, you can have your cookie & eat it too!!
- 8 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chocolate vegan protein powder
- 4 tbsp. almond meal
- Add the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a mixing bowl & mix until combined & incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 18 balls & place them on a plate.
- Freeze & enjoy!