Grain, gluten, refined sugar free, easy, simple, delicious, bursting with flavour, full of fibre, protein & healthy fats, low carb & a great on the go or mid afternoon snack, you NEED these in your life!!
They’re crumbly on the outside & moist, chewy & decadent on the inside! They’re made with finely chopped hazelnuts, coconut flour, vegan protein & … GROUND COFFEE!! I’m warning you, you won’t be able to have just one!
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts of choice (I used hazelnuts)
- 2/3 coconut flour
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp. ground coffee
- 1/3 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Chop the nuts in your food processor or blender.
- Add the nuts to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Use your hands to mix until everything is combined & roll into balls of your desired size.
- Wet your hands in between every few to make rolling easier.
- Place the balls on a plate & freeze or refrigerate! You can also make a double batch & freeze 1/2!
- ENJOY! 🙂