Today is the perfect day to get moving!
Today can be your start somewhere.
It’s so easy to put things off until tomorrow, until Monday or until after vacation or holidays.
But if you can start today, WHY WAIT?!
Life is so precious & so short.
We never know what it’ll throw at us from one day to the next, but what we do know is that we have the potential to do good for ourselves right now, in this beautiful moment that we’re gifted with & that we’ll never get back.
However you choose to MOVE is up to you. It doesn’t have to be strenuous or 1-hour long.
It doesn’t have to be a HIIT or spin class where you pay more attention to the clock than to your workout.
It doesn’t have to be what everyone else is doing or anything you don’t want it to be.
It has to be what makes you happy, excited & feel good! That’s truly the only way it becomes an active part of your lifestyle & not an on & off thing you do if you have time.
If I can give you one word of advice, find your fitness WHY that has nothing to do with your physical appearance & everything to do with the way you FEEL!
The weight loss, toning, bulking, maintaining will follow suit as it becomes a part of who you are!
We get so caught up in exercising for weight loss that we lose sight of all the amazing things & value it can add to our lives:
- increase flexibility & mobility
- make daily tasks easier to accomplish
- release endorphins, boosting mood & energy levels
- allow us to challenge ourselves & see progress as we grow stronger mentally, emotionally & physically
- improve self-confidence & find purpose
- be more productive in other areas of our life & motivated to eat healthy & practice healthy habits
- boost circulation
- help digestion & gut health
- clear skin & detoxify the body
- boost heart health, lower cholesterol levels & maintain healthy blood pressure
- have a more positive mindset
- cope with anger, frustration, stress & anxiety
- meet new people & build friendships
Don’t wait until tomorrow. Don’t wait until Monday. You have the power to START TODAY! Use it!