Okay, so let’s sum these babies up in a few words:
- Flourless ✅
- Grain, gluten, dairy, egg, refined sugar & soy free ✅
- Nut-free friendly ✅
- Full of fibre & plant protein ✅
- Satisfy a sweet tooth ✅
These babes are chewy, moist, decadent, naturally sweet, absolutely delicious & chocolatey, full of fibre & all its benefits from regulating blood sugar, speeding up metabolism, improving digestion & gut health & keeping us full!
Ever meet a brownie that could do all that & still taste this good? Didn’t think so! They make for a great mid-morning or afternoon snack & they’re so scrumptious, they’re even perf for dessert!
- 1 cup organic chickpeas
- 1/3 heaping cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp. plant-based milk (& 1-2 tbsp. more if you feel the batter isn’t soft enough)
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray it lightly with coconut oil spray.
- Add all the ingredients (except choco chips) to the bowl of your food processor & pulse until combined & creamy. Add more milk/water if you feel it needs but 2 tbsp. should do the trick!
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, then gently fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula & flatten the top evenly.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, until top is browned & a knife comes out clean!
- Allow to cool completely before slicing (hasten the process by refrigerating it if you need to slice it sooner!).
- Slice & enjoy!