Nope, it’s not weird to spice your veggies up with cinnamon.
Trust me, I know, it sounds odd but do it & thank me later!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 boxes white mushrooms
- 5 medium carrots
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season the veggies & toss to coat.
- Roast for 25 minutes & enjoy!