Craving banana bread? Craving muffins?
Not down for it to take you an hour until you can satisfy that craving?
I got your back boo!
These muffins take under 30 minutes from start to finish, they’re delicious, naturally sweet, moist, chewy, chocolatey, decadent, crumbly on the outside, made with simple & real ingredients, flourless, vegan, grain & gluten-free, lower glycemic than most muffins, refined sugar free & just so so yummy!!!
I honestly cannot think of one reason why you wouldn’t make these! Get crackin’!!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 2 large bananas, mashed (& ripe!)
TO MAKE 8 MUFFINS:
- Add all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a bowl & mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a muffin tin with liners.
- Press the batter into the muffin liners, filling them almost to the top (they won’t rise) & bake for 20-22 minutes until browned on the top & a knife comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, let cool & enjoy! (Refrigerate them for optimal freshness!).