This LEMON DIJON SRIRACHA PAN-SEARED CHICKEN BREAST is fire.
Simple, easy, minimal ingredients, lazy AF prep & so versatile, you can be sure this one will be a keeper!
- 1 pack extra-lean chicken or turkey breast
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. hot sauce of choice
- Juice from one lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Avocado oil spray
- Remove the fat from the chicken breast & slice the pieces in two to create thinner ones (or keep them whole if you prefer).
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients & toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes (or more – the longer you marinate, the more flavourful!).
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat & spray with avocado oil. Once heated, add the chicken breast & pour any leftover marinade over them.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes until the chicken begins to crisp up & brown, then flip again & cook for another 5-6 minutes, until browned & cooked through.
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!