Sunday night dinner calls for some comforting vegan mac & cheese (I mean, if I could, I’d eat this everyday), so here’s some deliciousness I whipped up in under 10 minutes (because I’m lazy AF).
And get this, not only is this the creamiest vegan mac you’ll ever try but it’s also full of anti-inflammatory goodness from the healthy fats in my homemade almond cream to the turmeric, the apple cider vinegar & the cilantro!
Wait ‘till you see how easy it is to make!
- 1 serving Tolerant Foods vegetable & legume pasta
- 2 tbsp. homemade almond cream or Greek yogurt/sour cream or other yogurt substitute
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast or vegan Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar (or sub for water/almond milk if you prefer)
- Boil the pasta according to package directions (I like mine al denté).
- Drain the pasta & add it back to the pot with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat over medium heat until everything is combined & creamy!
- Remove from the heat, top with more vegan Parmesan & enjoy!!!