Nothing like a plate of bright nutritious roasted veggies doused in dried organic herbs, coconut & apple cider vinegars to lighten up my day a little more!
- FENNEL for reducing water retention & bloating, purifying the blood, promoting healthy digestion, soothing acne & clearing the skin & regulating blood pressure
- CARROTS for antioxidants, vitamin C & A, eye health, boosting immunity, reducing the risk of heart disease & loads of fibre
- PEPPERS for vitamin C, E & K, B6 & folate, antioxidants, potassium & fibre, bone health, lowering bad cholesterol, boosting immunity & vision health
- ZUCCHINI for hydration, skin health, fibre, energizing B vitamins, potassium, healthy blood pressure & antioxidant & anti-inflammatory phytonutrients
TO MAKE ‘EM:
- Throw whatever veggies you have on hand into a bowl. I used 1 zucchini, 1 bulb fennel, 10 medium carrots & 2 bell peppers.
- Season them with Celtic sea salt, black pepper, loads of thyme & oregano & 1 tsp. ground cumin. Toss to coat.
- Roast at 425F for 25 minutes, until outsides are browned & crispy!