Oh what’s that? You didn’t think you could make a healthier chocolate bar at home?!
Let me prove you wrong!!
This homemade chocolate is beyond delicious, full of healthy fats, antioxidants, magnesium, iron, calcium & naturally sweetened with just pure vanilla!
Yes, that means it’s super low in sugar too! In fact, the only sugar in it comes from the vanilla & in 1 tsp., there’s just 0.5g sugar!!! So they’re basically sugar free!
This is a great little snack to have on hand for when a chocolate craving hits in the afternoon or after dinner! You can even crack some into oats or chia pudding or use it as a topping for your smoothies!
And wait until you see how easy it is to make: add the ingredients to a bowl, mix them up, throw in the almonds, pour the mixture into a flat container or chocolate mould & freeze it! Then, crack it up & enjoy!
- 1/2 cup & 1 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup crumbled raw almonds OR other add ins of choice
- Celtic sea salt for topping
- Melt the coconut oil & vanilla.
- Stir & then add in the cacao powder until it thickens & the mixture is uniform.
- Fold in the almonds & pour into any flat container. Freeze until solid.
- Once hardened, crack them up & enjoy!