This cool weather has me craving oats EVERYDAY, so naturally, I like to spice them up a little differently so I don’t get bored!
These ones are full of chocolatey deliciousness & naturally sweetened with apple & pure vanilla! Rich, creamy, satisfying, energizing & an antioxidant powerhouse, you need to try them!!
Easy breakfasts like these are the reason why I don’t do quick oats! Who needs quick oats when you can use a less processed version & have breakfast ready in under 10 minutes?
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 red delicious apple in chunks
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. raw cacao powder
- Toppings: raw tigernuts, hemp & flax seeds, ceylon cinnamon & plum!
- Add the oats, milk, water, apple & cacao powder to a small skillet & cook over medium heat until liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!