Oh my goodness are you guys ever going to freak out over this deliciousness!!
These aren’t actually cheesy, per se because they’re completely vegan – the secret ingredient is nutritional yeast (which also provides tons of beneficial enzymes, B12 & plant based protein) & a perfect cheesy & nutty flavour!
The trick to getting these babes super sticky & cheesy is using Dijon mustard to really make sure all the seasonings adhere to the tater tots!
They’re great as a side dish with your fave protein, to snack on dipped into some salsa or Dijon or as an add in for salads or bowls!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. raw Dijon mustard
- Optional: red pepper chilli flakes for spicy tater tots
- Preheat oven to 420F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients & toss to coat, until the pieces are evenly coated in the spice mix.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until tops are browned & crispy.