Life hack? Make your mornings simpler & easier by prepping breakfast the night before!
Here’s a super quick breakfast that requires little to no effort & all you gotta do is throw on your fave toppings when you’re half asleep & could not be bothered with anything else!
Plus, you get the added benefit of this simple & easy breaky actually being satisfying, delicious & nutritious #winning!
It’s thick, creamy, chocolatey, naturally sweet & so yum, it tastes like dessert!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk OR 1/2 milk & 1/2 water
- 1/2 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Splash yacon syrup
- 1/3 cup fresh berries
- Add all the ingredients to a jar or glass container & mix until combined. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the AM, stir, add toppings & enjoy!