YEP, you can get your protein & coffee too… all in a 2-bite ball of scrumptious deliciousness!
Here’s the recipe for this week’s batch of protein balls! I absolutely love grabbing 1 or 2 of these after a workout, as a snack or in between meals to keep me full until the next one!
These babes are loaded with protein, prebiotic yacon syrup, creamy almond butter, bursting with vanilla espresso flavour & rich in antioxidants, fibre & good carbs from the oats!
- 1/2 cup vegan protein of choice
- 2 tbsp. yacon or pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 4-6 tbsp. water (as needed, start with 4 & depending on the protein you use, you might need more or less)
- 1/2-1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. espresso powder
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds (you can also use hemp or flax or mix it up!)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl & mix until combined. Add more water if needed.
- Roll the babes into 12-15 balls, depending on desired size & place on a plate. Wet your hands in between every few to make rolling easier.
- Refrigerate to firm up or enjoy as is! Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer if you want them to last longer.
- Enjoy! 🙂