Not a week goes by where a fresh batch or two of roasted veggies isn’t made in this house & I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Here’s this week’s batch loaded with none other than BASIL! Full of flavour, simple, delicious, easier to digest than raw veggies & filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre & good carbs!
- 2 heads broccoli
- 30-40 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 large package white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 heaping tbsp. dried basil
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
TO MAKE THEM:
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season the veggies in a large bowl, toss to coat & roast them for 25 minutes until browned & crispy on the outside!