Creamy, rich, delicious, GREEN, naturally sweetened with prebiotic & low GI yacon syrup & so satisfying, filling & rich! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!
Since I dosed these oats up with moringa, I figured I’d take this wonderful opportunity to tell you guys a bit about the benefits & why I (& the rest of the world) basically considers it nature’s multivitamin!
Some of the benefits include:
- increases mental clarity
- normalizes blood sugar levels
- improves wound healing
- detoxifies the liver & purifies the blood
- soothes symptoms of constipation
- fights aging in the body & reduces wrinkles & fine lines in the skin
- antioxidant, anti-tumor & anti-inflammatory
- improves digestion
- stimulates hair growth
- increases energy & endurance
- improves vision
- normalizes blood pressure
- stimulates the immune system
- used as an aphrodisiac & promotes libido
- anti-fungal properties
HOW’S THAT FOR A SUPERFOOD?
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats, cooked
- 1 tsp. moringa
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. yacon syrup
- 1/4 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Add the oats, milk & water to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
- Stir until all liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy.
- Remove the oats from the stove, add the yacon syrup, cinnamon & moringa & stir to combine.
- Add toppings & enjoy! (I used hemp & chia seeds, berries & dried organic mulberries – so rich in iron, antioxidants & vitamin C!).