This week, I’m helping my sis gear up for exam week by making her some healthy chicken to throw into salads while she studies makes me ecstatic!!
Here’s a super easy & simple chicken marinade that requires just a few ingredients & it’s full of flavour & super versatile! Throw the strips into sandwiches, wraps, lettuce wraps, salads, bowls, stir fry, chilli or soup!
- 4 large chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1.5 tbsp. spicy Dijon mustard
- Juice from one lemon
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1-1.5 tbsp. dried oregano
- Avocado oil spray
- Add the chicken strips to a bowl with the marinade ingredients & toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to let marinate for about 30 minutes (or cook immediately if you don’t have time).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat & spray with avocado oil spray.
- Once heated, place the strips in the skillet & let cook for about 8-10 minutes, until they start to brow. & crisp up on the other side.
- Flip & cook for another 7-8 minutes, until cooked through but still tender & no longer pink!
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!!!