You know when you just need an oatmeal cookie stat?
These babes will make all your crispy on the outside & moist & chewy on the inside oatmeal cookie dreams come true! Simple, easy, delicious – what more can you ask for?
- 2 cups GF rolled oats
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup crumbled cashews or any add-ins of choice (almonds, chia/flax/hemp seeds, cacao nibs, dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray lightly with coconut oil.
- Add all the cookie ingredients to a bowl (except add-ins) & mix until a batter is formed.
- Fold in the add-ins.
- Shape the cookies into 8 rounds & flatten gently.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes!
- Remove from the oven & let cool (even if they’re a bit soft – they’ll firm up as they cool).