Let me break it down for you.
- 10 minutes.
- No preheat.
- No oven or baking sheet.
- Minimal ingredients.
- Easy prep.
WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE?
- 1 small head broccoli
- 2 white onions
- 6-7 carrots
- 5-6 stalks celery
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Juice from one 🍋 for drizzling
- Add the veggies to a large skillet & season with the other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Heat the skillet over medium high heat & cook the veggies for 8-10 minutes, until they begin to soften, brown & caramelize!
- Stir every now & then to prevent sticking/burning or lower the heat if necessary.
- Remove from the heat, drizzle with fresh lemon & enjoy!